BIG new lid for MY Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg

Not quite finished, paint is still a little soft. Will tint headlights, taillights, and finish side lettering tomorrow if I can peel my stencils. Lettering will be same Raspberry color as Car. Finally got to paint a body for my car.:) Duh, forgot early pics. My camera doesn't do well in florescent light...It's Raspberry Pearl and white Pearl, with a small translucent yellow line backed with white, looks green like I wanted it to. Click pic for rest of shots.

Last edited:
Looks great Greg, love the pink!
What lid is it? It's a fantastic looking lid.
Again looks great.

It's not PINK!!!!!! It's Raspberry Pearl. LOL and Thanks:) It's a Parma Sedan Delivery for Short Course 1/10th. Got flaws in the body, looks like extra stamping marks? I complained when I got it, and they sent me another one, free. Looks same way. They told me to dispose of it, so I did, I painted it! The Demon I painted for a friend was Parma, and it had MANY bad marks. The dark colors covered it up but they must have some design flaws in their molds. See the big line thru the MONSTER? That's the only mark on this body, and I got another one just like it. I got Amazon membership and get free shipping, so I buy a lot there if the price is right. I noticed Walmart even lists it when I searched.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Speed Shop Delivery Short Course Truck Clear Body

Last edited:
Make sure to post pics once you get it mounted on the truck.

I did Gav - Check out Finished Sedan Delivery. One picture shows, click it for the rest. Turned out ok.

Latest posts

Members online

Back