Better Way To Kill!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxxNate's SavagexxX

I got banned, that's why my name is yeller - IGNOR
well i came up with this idea that i could make a better shut off system then pinching my gas line and ALWAYS burning my fingers!

well i ujust used aregular valve with two ends and split my fuel flow through them using new CLEAR lines that i got a home depot..

have not tried it running yet but I'm sure ill have to retune my truck..

hey its better than burning yourself right?

warning (IT LEAKS) use zip ties to secure the lines...

well ill let ya know how the test goes as well as the stress test because i have a 50 lap race tommrow... PRAY FOR ME!!

here are some pics

Interesting idea, let us know how it does. THIS is probally the best way to stop the motor though.

ya i know that its like more to make this than that part but i also did this because whenever i put my savage away it always floods the engine because the stand that i put it on is crooked for show! so it stops the serious flooding, it like floods the whole gas tank into my engine!

Interesting idea....I like seeing out-of-the-box thinking!

I would def. relocate that valve though...where it is, it'd be quite posible to break the stem and dump fuel everywhere.

(Pssst....Drain you tank when you're done running....best way to eliminate your problem w/flooding)

well i came up with this idea that i could make a better shut off system then pinching my gas line and ALWAYS burning my fingers!

well i ujust used aregular valve with two ends and split my fuel flow through them using new CLEAR lines that i got a home depot..

have not tried it running yet but I'm sure ill have to retune my truck..

hey its better than burning yourself right?

warning (IT LEAKS) use zip ties to secure the lines...

well ill let ya know how the test goes as well as the stress test because i have a 50 lap race tommrow... PRAY FOR ME!!

here are some pics

Great idea buddy! Are u running blue thunder? how do u like it?

worked good, only my radio was chattering(don't know why) and i could never get my truck up to full speed to see if it would bog down.

then my carb broke(was real loose) and i was done..

Use the end of your tuning screw driver and touch the fly wheel you will "kill" the engine alright ..

P.S- I meant "kill" in a good way not a bad way :lmao:

i like this idea better than running the mill dry of fuel.

its the fuel that lubes the mill. might not hurt it, i just don't like it. :resp:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back