Best Tuned Pipe for Savage X 4.6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgetson

I was just wondering if I could get some of your input on which tuned pipe you would recommend getting to replace the stock pipe on the Savage x 4.6 RTR?

I heard that the Dynamite 053 (DYMP5003) is a good one, but I want to get some advice and experience on which one gives the best performance.

Thanks.

man.that question causes so much drama..LOL
You have alot of options,personly i run a ofna 086...and love it
dynamite 053,086 are both good pipes.
buku makes great pipes.just really depends on what you want to spend.
I recommend the dyn o86.but thats just my opinion..peace

just really depends on what you want to spend.
I recommend the dyn o86.but thats just my opinion..peace

well said Ger ---> "just really depends on what you want to spend"

heres the pipes ive run the F 4.6 & it ran sweet on:

HPI polished pipe........ under $20 on the bay, nice upgrade pipe, truck runs sweet, very loud!
THS 825 .................. I paid around $80 with header for this 1 and love it
Dynamite 086............ Retails about $55 with header, i paid $40 shipped on the bay, brand nib. Excellent pipe!

there are so many good pipes out there that this mill will run sweet on, your bound to get many different answers to this question, based on peeps experiences.

ive heard peeps also have good luck with Buku, Tsais, Ofna Jammin, Mac, etc but ive never been "on the trigger" with these pipes on this mill. a lot of peeps have personal favorites & price ranges. how much you wanna spend on a pipe bro?

Last edited by a moderator:
dude.... for the f motor.......i say go with the hpi polished pipe. those pipes kick serious booty on that motor. good sound....easy mounting.......good looks.....nasty bottom end with a even balance of mid and top......under $20 on ebay.........how can you go wrong ????? loved that pipe. and..... on top of that......if Robin hadn't recommended the 086 wwith my modded P3.....i'd STILL be running one now! no comparison for the money if you ask me. yea......u can spend $50-$70 on a pipe; but why when the hpi gets it done?!?!?! i LOVE that pipe. get the pipe for 20 and take the rest and buy good stuff to accent the pipe like aluminum clutches....and even an 18t clutchbell. but.....that's just my 2 cents............

The HPI polished pipe all day long. For the money you can get one for on Ebay it is worth its weight in gold. The Ofna 086 is just as good, but the HPI is cheaper. The Buku is junk on the F4.6 motor but is good on other motors such as any LRP. And if anyone thinks the Buku is awesome on a F4.6 motor please show some video.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back