BATTERY BOX/CHARGING PORT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilGood85

What's up all? I have another Savage question. I attached a photo of the battery box lid to help out. There you see an ink pen pointing to the port that uses a square rubber plug also it has 2 screw holes does anyone know what that part number may be for the bracket to hold charging cable in that place. Because I don't want to keep taking my battery box off to charge my hump pack.

Attachments

• 20181004_115409.jpg
    20181004_115409.jpg
    264.7 KB · Views: 11
What's up all? I have another Savage question. I attached a photo of the battery box lid to help out. There you see an ink pen pointing to the port that uses a square rubber plug also it has 2 screw holes does anyone know what that part number may be for the bracket to hold charging cable in that place. Because I don't want to keep taking my battery box off to charge my hump pack.

Hey i was looking for the same thing, i didnt have any luck finding just that part. Let me know if you do, in the mean time i have just tucked the hump pack cable in the hole and pull it out when charging, not ideal but i don't use mine in the wet so don't matter too much.

Hey i was looking for the same thing, i didnt have any luck finding just that part. Let me know if you do, in the mean time i have just tucked the hump pack cable in the hole and pull it out when charging, not ideal but i don't use mine in the wet so don't matter too much.
(HPI 85237) on ebay these guys on here are very helpful.

I prefer to remove my hump batteries from the boxes for charging and discharging, I have much more control and can keep a better eye on them while charging them, plus I have several Nitro rigs and use the batteries in different rigs.......

I had this picture saved from while back.

Attachments

• 20181027_130621.png
    20181027_130621.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 29
I prefer to remove my hump batteries from the boxes for charging and discharging, I have much more control and can keep a better eye on them while charging them, plus I have several Nitro rigs and use the batteries in different rigs.......
Yeah, I'm waaaaaaaay to lazy to fiddle with that. I didn't know a plug existed and didn't know what that hole was for, so I covered it up and made my own on the other side a long time ago. lol

2012-1223-SavageChargeJack.jpg

Last edited:
Philgood85 if u have a savage X 4.6 it comes with that piece there is a couple plastic bags with a bunch of parts in the box.

Latest posts

Members online

Back