Basher LiHV 6600 40C?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you should be ok with that battery too. If your worried about over discharging it while runnin, you can always use the castle link to program a custom LVC .25-.50 volts higher than normal.

Thank you. I checked size and it just about fits inside... I ordered one anyway as I couldn't pass it up.

I think you should be ok with that battery too. If your worried about over discharging it while runnin, you can always use the castle link to program a custom LVC .25-.50 volts higher than normal.
Hi - what LVC do you have set on yours? I think standard is 3v so I just wondered if people use that or set it to something else?

I don't remember. I don't have a full size flux, I have the XS (the small one), but basically the same thing. I think I had mine set at either 3.2 or 3.4 volts.

3.2v is a bit low. I use 3.4v on all of mine (if adjustable). Most use 3.4-3.5 especially when running packs in series. One of the packs always gets drained a bit more which throws off the avg voltage for the esc doing the math. Can't recall if it's the pack connected to ground or the one connected to hot, but one gets drained a bit more than the other. It's also why many suggest alternating which pack is first when using paired packs so both get the same amount of abuse.

Latest posts

Members online

Back