Baja Build Need Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Well guys I am going to build that Baja for my wife. I know alot of you guys out there have them and upgrade them. If anyone has any of the stock parts that they took off and are willing to part with them for a fair price send me a pm and let me know.

Thanks

PS. Don't know if this should be in the Baja section or the wanted section

don't DO IT

Get one complete (that is in better shape than mine or Joe's LOL) and go from there. You will spend 10x the cost if you build it from scratch

Bob

Both of my Buddies have the King Motors ones and they don't hold together so well. lol

I tried to warn them.

Both of my Buddies have the King Motors ones and they don't hold together so well. lol

I tried to warn them.

By brother just got it 2 weeks ago and hasn't really bashed it yet.. so we shall see. His buddy has had it for about 3 months and no complaints.. Personally i haven't gotten one yet b/c of the $$$$ i've found some nice ones on ebay but just been outbid. Sooner or later i'll get it. Good luck with the build.

Baja parts

Let me know what your looking for , I have everything from cluth bells ,pinion gears , brakes etc ,all new pulled from a ss kit.
SL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back