Baja 5B recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frddyj

Aight, so I'm in negotiations with this dude on Craig's list to get a baja 5b (yeah exactly..... 'frddyj getting a baja whats up with dat?')

supposedly, this thing is a year old, all stock and in good shape. please give your recommendations on immediate things what i need to do to make it rock.

#1 choice is wheel extenders they roll bad :( #2 rear dom pipe adds 1 horse #3 brace that baby up GBE rocks me and my bud both bent our bajas in half

I'd get a good steering servo to start, and a sick motor for 2nds. that will ensure it will rock hard the rest you can change as you break :)

stock clutch is perfect - 2 speed extra hostile tires never have enough rears

good upgrades and turtle parts (gotta have em all lol)
killer rc suspension straps
killer bee kill switch
outerwears for flywheel, airfilter, and pull start
hostile tires are the best!
tgn red neck filter
etc etc, these things are moneys pits. i got tons in mine and still have about a 1000 dollars of stuff in my ddm cart. lol someday.

Turtle EVERYTHING! top plate, shock towers, clutch, rear plate, etc.
kill switch, Steering servo will be gone quick. www.davesmotors.com has good prices and deal of the day really helps free shipping over $100. Its easy to get free shipping with the cost of these bad boys.

Killswitch is the first must have.
Than you can upgrade when things broke.Stock clutch carier gets hot and distort and clutch screw broke ower time.Also check diff if it have any oil in cause sometimes come dry from factory,running dry diff gonna destroy it..

Ya outerwears is a must for pull starter and air filter also look after mesh mod filter(you could buy outerfilter or made by gluing some mesh around back base of the engine) if you don't want to brake your flywheel.
http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102073&highlight=meshmod

http://www.asaad.com/meshmod.htm

Cause this thing rotates and suck air(and all other unwanted stuff) to cool head and you made few pases and grass,rock all stuff gets stuffed inthere(this thing is like lawnmower).

Latest posts

Members online

Back