Axial Beadlocks are BAD!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRKSTL

Axial Beadlocks

Do not buy Axial Beadlocks. I got mine yesturday and started putting them together and the screws strip in the plastic. And you wonder why people toss rubber on them.

End rant!

ya i went with the maximizer beadlocks, there lighter because of less screws and so far i haven't had a problem....

Last edited by a moderator:
cant tell you how many have had the same report on the axial.

i love my maximizer beadlocks and am actually shocked how theyve never thrown a bead even on 5s in my flux o_O

i have a set of axial oversized beadlock with big joes on them ive never had one screw strip out ..i just snugged them up tight but not over tight never lost a bead on them .... i just think they are way heavy .. but might be the tire ...

I am looking at them, but i do not see how the screws go in. Do the screws go all the way through to the other side with a nut or the they go into the ring and screw into the body itself?

my maximizer...

10112010427.jpg

26112010503.jpg

10112010426.jpg

10112010429.jpg

ive bashed the crap out of my axial beadlocks and only slipped a bead when the rim cracked in half after serious abuse, never had issues with screws you don tighten them just snug and you do it in a star pattern so its even all around only grime i have is the screws head don't last long

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back