Arrma 6S talion exb edition any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OVERKILL76

Although I am very satisfied with my sav xs, I been looking for a 2nd rig. (3rd and 4th will probably also happen in the near futurešŸ¤£)
But now the arrma talion 6S EXB has caught my attention. Watched a lot of vids and reviews about the EXB edition and I was quite impressed.
Anyone here has experience with the talion 6S EXB edition?

Well I just got the AARMA Kraton 6s V5 and I ran it on saturday, I must say I am pleased with how it runs on 4s, I have yet to run it on 6s but next month I am buying a pair of 3s packs to use it on, I know I will need a more open area to play as it is so fast on 4s that it is almost scary where I was running at, 6s would make it crazy fast

Ok, so no double 3S packs to start with. I can use the 2S packs I bought for my savvy xs to start with, once I get used to it I will get some 3S packs and put on the big pinion gear. My LHS has several EXB's in stock so might pick one up saturday when I go shop for new alloy shock for my savvy

Well I just got the AARMA Kraton 6s V5 and I ran it on saturday, I must say I am pleased with how it runs on 4s, I have yet to run it on 6s but next month I am buying a pair of 3s packs to use it on, I know I will need a more open area to play as it is so fast on 4s that it is almost scary where I was running at, 6s would make it crazy fast
I did it, I just bought a talion EXB online. gonna pick it up saturday when I am gonna pick up new alloy shocks for my savvy xs. 2 weeks of rain coming over here in holland so its possible that I get red RPM suspension and integy red anodized alloy front, center and rear gearboxes for it before its first run, should be a tank then.
also my 2S lipos for my sav xs have dean plugs so they wont fit. gonna get me 2 3S packs instead and keep it on 50% training setting to begin with, will put it 100% and the big pinion gear on once I am used to it.
from what I saw & read in the reviews its a very precise and controllable machine and can take a real beating and its real easy to wrench on.
savvy xs is a real b**** to drive, besides the shock upgrade I am looking for belted tires, diffs are so soft it causes tire ballooning on either left or right side which causes a lot of cartwheeling when accelerating too fast. sticky center and rear diffs and somewhat stickier front diff together with belted tires should improve handling bigtime. haven't even tried 3S pack in it yet........

My sons wife has this buggy, she runs the hell out of it, she is into all kinds of rc things,
The Talion looks awesome also. gonna be a beast out having fun...

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...s-blx-brushless-buggy-rtr--red/ARA4306V3.html

When you buy the Truggy I highly recommend getting the programmer also, it allows you to do so many things to the electronics... also you can use an EC5 plug on your batteries it goes right into the plugs that it comes with and you can buy the connectors online pretty cheap, that way you can use a normal LiPo charger on the batteries you plan on using....

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/smart-esc-programming-update-box-avian-and-firma/SPMXCA200.html

My sons wife has this buggy, she runs the hell out of it, she is into all kinds of rc things,
The Talion looks awesome also. gonna be a beast out having fun...

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...s-blx-brushless-buggy-rtr--red/ARA4306V3.html

When you buy the Truggy I highly recommend getting the programmer also, it allows you to do so many things to the electronics... also you can use an EC5 plug on your batteries it goes right into the plugs that it comes with and you can buy the connectors online pretty cheap, that way you can use a normal LiPo charger on the batteries you plan on using....

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/smart-esc-programming-update-box-avian-and-firma/SPMXCA200.html
saw this programmer in your pics, deffo will get me 1 in the future.
also want a spektrum bluetooth module as the talion EXB comes with a spektrum DX3.
I am familiar with spektrum cause I got a heli with a DX6 from horizon hobbies as well

Latest posts

Members online

Back