Anyone Near/in Philadelphia???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodgers191

hi guys looking for some bashers in or near philly who would like to get toghther and do some bashing. ive met up with some good ppl on other forums and we all get toghther on the weekend and have a blast. i used to be into racing but now I'm more into bashing and having a good time. most of us have savages but some have the new 3.3 maxx and revos. its a great time(we bring the familys and have cookouts) and just wanted to invite anyone and everyone who would like to get to know some good ppl, learn new things and have a great time. doesent matter if ur running a $40.00 electric rustler or a $4,000 supermaxx just come on down.
if interested please pm me or post here and spread the word. later rob

hey guys i am from Coatesville, PA about 45mins west of Philly. I am new to nitro R/C and recently bought a SAVAGE X. My friend (SAVAGESMASH on these forums) has a Savage 25 Limited and my bro-in-law just bought a T-MAXX. We would be interested in meeting up somewhere, someday to run and learn stuff and do some bashing. So keep me informed if anything is gonna go down. Anybody from around Coatesville, Chester county/ Lancaster county? Let's go BASHING!!!!
L.J.

hey guys srry for the long delay in responding. summer is comming(or at least warmer weather) and we will most definatly set something up.ive been posting in other fourms trying to get as many ppl toghther as i can. so keep checking back here for more info. hope to see most of u this summer.
later rob

update for yas. we will be meeting up this weekend(3/25) at linden ave in northeast philly.if anyone is interested in comming down please post here or pm me for more info/directions. we will be there on sat and sun.
later guys

hey guys were meeting up again this weekend(3/31-4/1) so are all invited

Last edited by a moderator:
racing starts soon who is all gonna join in on the fun? i havnt raced in like a year or two but i can still give you all a run for the money :D

linden ave in northeast philly. take linden ave all the way to the river u cant miss us.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back