Anyone have experience with Innovative-RC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bull8042

I am becoming a bit concerned over an order that I placed last Friday. I was unable to get the PayPal link to function properly because he has no text field for the state in which you live. So, PayPal would fail when passing the order info indicating an invalid address was provided. So, really wanting a set of LCG TVPs, I PayPal'ed the money to the owner directly including all of my info and order info as well and have heard NOTHING! I emailed late Friday via the form on his site. I emailed him directly yesterday using the email address the site provided when I registered. Then I tried the contact form again this morning. I have still not received any type of response.
Does anyone have any type of information that could assist me in this endeavor? I checked the Baja forums and he has been active yesterday/early today, but I am not a member there and cannot post or PM. I guess I will have to register if I don't hear something shortly.

i myself would register on the baja forum and msg him there "if he's there the most",cant hurt right? but i have heard others having the same problem but they did recieve there stuff finally so I'm not sure what else i can say.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I never had an issue with him , and was very pleased with the results ,
I think it took awhile for a response from the email I sent it as I couldn't complete payment , I had him send me an invoice for a total . but once I got in contact with it , things went rather quick.

Well, just as a follow-up, I received an email from him about an hour ago. It was just an oversight on his part and I think we are on the right track now.
Considering it is so close to the holidays and he is 6 hours or so ahead of me, it doesn't make it so easy to communicate with him. No worries though, he is on it and my money is not lost somewhere in cyberspace.... Thanks guys.

ya its a crazy time of year for us all i guess!!!!!

Glad everything got sorted out Bull. I've never had a problem dealin with Rob in the past with all my questions and orders. At times it did take a while to get responses back, but they were answered. Even got a few extra parts from a couple of the orders.

Members online

No members online now.
Back