Anyone fly?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

I'm fairly new to flying and am having a blast at the field and also building.

Started out with a Super cub then went to a T-28, then got a Fun Cub.
From there I started to build my own. Built a smaller Alien Extra, and am now working on a 72 inch Alien Fun Master.

Loving life!

I started flying last year. I practiced with a simulator and micro cub, then moved to a larger T28 and Corsair. Now I'm flying an eflite Edge 540qq, it's smaller but man is it fun!

I have a lil air force here. I usually fly my air hogs planes I have 5 of them, but also enjoy flying my parkzone corsair mini plane... I have a few lil heli's too and them are fun to fly too... I also enjoy takin my Pro Boat mini down to the lake a few times a year to let loose in the swimming area... alot of good fun on land water and air.....
KEEP ON RC'ing and above all have fun doing it.....

Heli in flight.

Great fun takin a bunch of them down to the local park and flying for a couple hours

I just bought a Hobby Zone Champ on Friday.
My very first plane after 32 years of R/C!
My first flight lasted slightly over 60 seconds and ended like this:

A little gorilla glue and tape put it back together, though I did pick up a spare main wing and tail section today at my LHS!
Hopefully my next flight goes a little better..... Hahaha!

oooooooo yea, it takes some practice........be sure to give yourself plenty of room. and don't panick if u think ur losing control. that's the worst thing u can do. just gas the throttle to 60% and drop the tx. the plane will self-stabilize.

Been flying for 2years....first flight was looooong ago with a COX P40 CL model!! wooot!
Now mostly scratchbuilds. Flew planes, heli's, multirotors....just love the Savage the most honestly!

Reactor Bipe. I still have this plane and it's one of my favorite flyers. Stuffed a DLE 20 into a .40/.60 plane. Flies on rails. Just had to support the gear, keep it from flexing so much, because I kept breaking props on the landing.

I haven't flown Helis in a while, but this is an Align 600E Conversion to a Helibug gasser (Zenoah G230 with WB 813 carb). Kind of a long video and the camera my son was using was garbage... but that's what the scroll bar is for I guess. Mellow Music, for an early evening session. I don't do 3D (and yes you can do 3D with a gasser), just loops, rolls and stall turns.... a lot of them :D
Airbrushed the entire heli with true fire flames. Ran on coleman fuel with Royal purple @ 32:1... I tried it FBL but I ended up taking it back to a flybar. Got rid of the pull start and just top started it. Fun heli, but I don't recommend taking it from Electric to gas. Easier and cheaper to buy a used nitro frame and convert that. Uses

Latest posts

Members online

Back