Anyone fly?

Thread starter #1
I'm fairly new to flying and am having a blast at the field and also building.

Started out with a Super cub then went to a T-28, then got a Fun Cub.
From there I started to build my own. Built a smaller Alien Extra, and am now working on a 72 inch Alien Fun Master.

Loving life!

SMaxxin

I started flying last year. I practiced with a simulator and micro cub, then moved to a larger T28 and Corsair. Now I'm flying an eflite Edge 540qq, it's smaller but man is it fun!

Jam Racing 1

NPTB Monitor, Master of the known universe....
HPISF Staff
I have a lil air force here. I usually fly my air hogs planes I have 5 of them, but also enjoy flying my parkzone corsair mini plane... I have a few lil heli's too and them are fun to fly too... I also enjoy takin my Pro Boat mini down to the lake a few times a year to let loose in the swimming area... alot of good fun on land water and air.....
KEEP ON RC'ing and above all have fun doing it.....

Jam Racing 1

NPTB Monitor, Master of the known universe....
HPISF Staff

Heli in flight.

Great fun takin a bunch of them down to the local park and flying for a couple hours

FullThrottle

I just bought a Hobby Zone Champ on Friday.
My very first plane after 32 years of R/C!
My first flight lasted slightly over 60 seconds and ended like this:

A little gorilla glue and tape put it back together, though I did pick up a spare main wing and tail section today at my LHS!
Hopefully my next flight goes a little better..... Hahaha!

rcnut14

I give bad advice
oooooooo yea, it takes some practice........be sure to give yourself plenty of room. and don't panick if u think ur losing control. that's the worst thing u can do. just gas the throttle to 60% and drop the tx. the plane will self-stabilize.

timatworksg

Been flying for 2years....first flight was looooong ago with a COX P40 CL model!! wooot!
Now mostly scratchbuilds. Flew planes, heli's, multirotors....just love the Savage the most honestly!

Reactor Bipe. I still have this plane and it's one of my favorite flyers. Stuffed a DLE 20 into a .40/.60 plane. Flies on rails. Just had to support the gear, keep it from flexing so much, because I kept breaking props on the landing.

I haven't flown Helis in a while, but this is an Align 600E Conversion to a Helibug gasser (Zenoah G230 with WB 813 carb). Kind of a long video and the camera my son was using was garbage... but that's what the scroll bar is for I guess. Mellow Music, for an early evening session. I don't do 3D (and yes you can do 3D with a gasser), just loops, rolls and stall turns.... a lot of them :D
Airbrushed the entire heli with true fire flames. Ran on coleman fuel with Royal purple @ 32:1... I tried it FBL but I ended up taking it back to a flybar. Got rid of the pull start and just top started it. Fun heli, but I don't recommend taking it from Electric to gas. Easier and cheaper to buy a used nitro frame and convert that. Uses