Anyone ever painted a cooling heaad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth Attack

I know some ppl are gonna think I'm stupid but i was thinking of painting the cooling head with 500 degree high themp paint. I was just wondering if anyone has done it and how it held up?

Thats a good idea. I have the mach .28. I haven't seen any oversized cooling heads or anyother replacment head for it.

check out the line of nova cooling heads I have one on my surefire .32 they help drop the temps 20 to 40* also they are 80% stronger this is what they claim and to be honest there right I have had so many crashes were I have landed on the head and not one single bent fin at all... also there right it helped droped the temp a good 30* was running at like 270 now its like 240* plus they look awesome, billet alum.. Iam sure they make the head for the mach .28 look on ebay youll find one also there like only 40 dollars Thats hella cheep........keep us posted on what you do later buddy

when you send it to blackcote tell them not to coat the underside and inside(combustion chamber) of the head, just to make sure it keeps a proper fit to the crankcase and that the coating doesn`t affect the combustion chamber in any way possible.

have fun, you`ll like the nova head, I`m sure about that!

Well i have decided that I'm going with the nova. Its probly gonna be a month or so though. We are buying 10 acres and gonna build a house so money is gonna be tight until i get the ball rolling. thanks for the help guys.

10 acres...I smell a R/C track being built after the house is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh trust me I'm selling my bike and gonna get a 4wheeler. so its gonna be big enough for both. I like trail riding but like my savage, the higher i get the funner it is when i break something!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back