Anyone ever have this happen?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxkid6

So I was at the local park at last night bashing my flux in the section that is somewhat lighted and I was doing some speed runs when a fox came out from the trees and actually started going for my truck. At first I thought it would get scared after a few seconds but it was curious and would follow the truck. I started to doing circles around and and aiming towards it just playing not trying to smash it and the fox started hopping around to avoid it. I thought it was pretty cool just didn't want to flip it cause it might be sitting for a little lol!

never had that happen but that would be a awsome sight to see,they are pretty curious animals..thanks for sharing it with us!!

thats soo cool man. it happened to me once! i was out running my savy and this fox jumped out of the woods but the fox started chacing me not my savy. (she had a hooters shirt on) LOL

Hootersgirls.jpg

BTY great story

Last edited by a moderator:
why should she have been afraid of me??? lol

No for real a fox is alot like a cat. verry curious and love to play. the savage does not suprise me the guy driving i dose.. the fox never would have showed is self! unless this guy was driving the savage a such a disance the fox did not catch wind of him.. IMO

thats soo cool man. it happened to me once! i was out running my savy and this fox jumped out of the woods but the fox started chacing me not my savy. (she had a hooters shirt on) LOL

BTY great story

then you woke up........j/k:happy::lmao::lmao4:

just playing....

I'm a little surprised that he would chase it, but not shocked. Foxes are weird little creatures. They won't go near a person, and they're usually off as fast as they can go if they come across a cat, but they'll come right up and check out anything unfamiliar with no qualms what-so-ever. If it's shiny, they'll steal it, if it moves, they'll chase it. Cool little animals.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back