ANYBODY got $10K I CAN BORROW FOR A BAJA??????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody got a 17' fishing boat That I can borrow for trade? He said he has never run it! All I can ask is WHY?After 4 months I would at least take it out and burn a set of tires off of it!umno

ID twist that to Poop. all it is is a show truck. Cant even part that puppy out and make 6 G's. Make a nice shelf queen though....

HAHA heres his responce: in order to run the nitrous the engine would require a 3-4 tank burn in. This will greatly affect the value of the truck. As it stands now everything is brand new. The nitrous system was designed with help from Holley performance to assure proper jetting size for a 3hp shot. Its kind of a catch 22 with this rig. This same motor is being run on gopeds with a full nos system with very good success so I'm not worried about it working. I will say though it might be hard to control. If DarkSoul gets out the new 26-48 gear sets this thing will be insanely fast!
I built this Heavy on purpose as it should allow for slightly better handling. This isnt a basher by any means its either a show piece or all out in a straight line speed.
Thanks Dave

I also noticed it was a best offer so I offered $100.00, LOL.

that's a holley/NOS sneaky pete setup on it. 2 of them don't cost $1K though........

I can think of alot of rc stuff I can gat for that price! They would be able to bash for ever! Looks pretty until you run it!

Maybe half 5k. That's on a good day. Slap some paddles on the rear and the groved sand tires on the front and take it to the sand let it rip. I'd make a call to my good friend Rob and ask if it's even worth it, say for 5k. Not a basher but a rail buggy. Think of the roost it would leave behind in it's wake. If I had 5k he wanted to sell I'd buy it.

]-[0pa]0ng;167915 said:
Maybe half 5k. That's on a good day. Slap some paddles on the rear and the groved sand tires on the front and take it to the sand let it rip. I'd make a call to my good friend Rob and ask if it's even worth it, say for 5k. Not a basher but a rail buggy. Think of the roost it would leave behind in it's wake. If I had 5k he wanted to sell I'd buy it.

Brian....you had the ULTIMATE BAJA......Trevor Simpson motor....HPI's official "KING OF BLING".....i wish i had your engine for my truck..........i give $5k for that baja like you said though......

id rather just buy the 5T and do with that...
this 10k buggy is worthless!

i don't care what hes done to it.....10k is overkill!

:smilieflush:

yeah that guy is nuts 10k for an rc i can get a lot of parts and fuel for that price, plus a flux and extra batts and parts for that one too. lol oh well I'm sure some rich guy or girl will buy it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back