any one ran their truck @ a Monster Jam?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROMITE

The guy from my LHS sets up this event where they run their RC trucks somtime during the monster jam here in ohio, He has invited me along and i was wondering if any of you have done this before? and what goes on!

Ive done it before and savageman46 promoted it

what kind of stuff do you do? i know you drive your truck but do they set up a track or is it more like free style (just Bashing) are you competing in any way i guess is what I'm asking.

Well what we do here is for introduction we set up a little trck nothing serious then we go out and someone arm drops who ever wants to go to the line and during intermission it's an all out bashing session. that's what we do but I'm not sure how the promtor is going to want yall to run things

I hosted this and line it up 2 times per year here locally. For a few pictures and so on check out my posts in Platinumrcproducts's vendor section.

We have a blast every time just bashing every chance we can get. Between all the different promoters you will get different run times for all of them. The crowd loves the R/C's especially with huge jumps especially over the trucks or the cars.

I typically work with the promoters to have an area where we can run during the pit parts mainly just bashing and showing people about the trucks and answering questions. The we during intermission with a full out bash session and try to get all together for a long jump contest or something. Usually is there is a truck upside down and is going to take a bit they will call us out to keep things going on. In the past we ran after the show as well. The key is to be ready to run at any point and not to worry about having your truck tuned for ultimate performance but to run, mainly so your not messing with it all the time but focusing on putting on a good show.

sounds like a blast i will have to get extra crystals sounds like just so i have options.. did they let all of you take videos and pics..this sounds like major fun..

In most of the ones I have done I required a fail safe requested a throttle return. I also you will definitely want extra crystals or better yet go 2.4ghz.

I created an excel sheet that I printed and had everyone fill in there name and write there trucks down with what crystals they were running and if anyone was on the list ahead of them that person got the dips to the channel first. Most of the guys that come with me run 2.4ghz.

Man this sounds interesting Nitro..Can you tell me what the name of the LHS is and where its going to be held at? Would like to come and check it out.
:peace:

If I did that I would want to take my truck and run it on the same jumps the monster trucks run on. Show what the trucks can really do. Set up races around the track and maybe even challage one of the full size trucks to a race. Bet I would smoke it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back