Another truck stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemet

So there have been many different PVC truck stands built before. It seems as though everyone has their own take. Here's mine. I was looking for something simple, small, and easy to store when not in use.

Components:
8 T fittings
3ft 1/2" pipe

Tube cuts
2 - 3 1/2"
2 - 9"
4 - 1 1/2"

Glue a T on the end of each 9" piece of tube. Then a 1 1/2" piece of tube in the top of each T. Take the other T's and glue one on the end of each 3 1/2" piece. Then cut a slit in the bottom of each T that is on the shorter pieces of tube. Next put a screw through each slit. On to the pics since I can't describe everything too well without them.

DSCN1776.jpg

DSCN1777.jpg

DSCN1778.jpg

DSCN1779.jpg

DSCN1780.jpg

DSCN1781.jpg

DSCN1782.jpg

DSCN1783.jpg

DSCN1784.jpg

DSCN1785.jpg

A scaled down version of the other PVC stand, but it looks like it serves its purpose. Good job.

Well guys, i loved this stand so much I built one today, I didn't go for the folding option, just a good sturdy glued up stand, here's the results (can't believe how tough this stuff is - it's great!!!)
DSC_0590.jpg

DSC_0591.jpg

DSC_0592.jpg

LOL, yeah I know!!!!!

i did actually get it dirty the other day, but then I just had to clean it, it's like when you get a new car, you wash it every week and all that....after a few months you really don't give a hoot!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much i have a bunch of pvc pipe but wasn't sure how to apply it. Its **#$in hot Great job

So there have been many different PVC truck stands built before. It seems as though everyone has their own take. Here's mine. I was looking for something simple, small, and easy to store when not in use.

Components:
8 T fittings
3ft 1/2" pipe

Tube cuts
2 - 3 1/2"
2 - 9"
4 - 1 1/2"

Glue a T on the end of each 9" piece of tube. Then a 1 1/2" piece of tube in the top of each T. Take the other T's and glue one on the end of each 3 1/2" piece. Then cut a slit in the bottom of each T that is on the shorter pieces of tube. Next put a screw through each slit. On to the pics since I can't describe everything too well without them.

DSCN1776.jpg

DSCN1777.jpg

DSCN1778.jpg

DSCN1779.jpg

DSCN1780.jpg

DSCN1781.jpg

DSCN1782.jpg

DSCN1783.jpg

DSCN1784.jpg

DSCN1785.jpg
well, i've got to say, out of all the truck stands i've seen, that is the first foldable, that is one handy piece of work....+1:resp::duh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back