ANOTHER Soulja build...yes another.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
well...heres yet another Savage build from my stable of MANY MANY savage builds. no unnecessary modifications. i wanted a clean, but eye catching build. something you wudnt normally see until you here this beast fire up. here's the rundown of it

base truck:
New SAVAGE RTR 4.6 2.4 Ghz
Hot Bodies 4.6 Big Twin Kit
SIX big bores (this rascal is HEAVY)
60wt Shock oil
HPI Titanium Turnbuckles
Proline Tech 5 wheels
Proline Big Joes
Bulletproof diffs (stock RTR part now)
XL 3 speed
Traxxas switch w/charging jack
HPI hump pack
HPI waterproof servos (stock part now)
Proline F650 body w/Spaz Stix green/purple/gold pearl with blue base

soon to come....Integy rear carriers, Maximizer locker
AND ...TWO ERCM PICCO P3s and custom etched pipes with 20/47 gearing. now...who wants to race? LOL

today is breakin day!!!!

Picture199-2.jpg

Picture205-1.jpg

Picture207.jpg

Picture203-1.jpg

Picture202-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly bejebus Matt!! This savy outa be crazy!! Can't wait to see some vids of this bad boy!!! :rock1:

out here tryin to break it in now.....but the dag blasted steering servo failed.......AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

man i can't find that freakin servo! $h@&%$......only one tank through it....damit

Jesus matt now you have two pullstarts to worry about breaking. :stickpoke:

LOL! these are rotostarts! LMAO! and oddly enuff.....they were very easy to start for the first time......kinda shocked me! but OMG is this thing loed and powerful already. i just burped the throttle and it lifted up ......can't wait to FULLY break her in.

.....and thanks for all the comments. Chad....you wait until you hear the sound of it.......man she is LOUD! very power for the first tank as i can tell.....and she ain't broken in yet......

Nice build man, looks like you may have to put the steering servo on your rear wheels as those are the only ones that will be on the ground LOL. Congrats on the build, that is one awesome truck, can't wait to see some vids.

Man that is bad!@#.any pics on how you set up the throttles an servo?
ask and you shall receive........
Picture208-1.jpg

Nice build man, looks like you may have to put the steering servo on your rear wheels as those are the only ones that will be on the ground LOL. Congrats on the build, that is one awesome truck, can't wait to see some vids.

thought about getting a rb innovation rear steer kit.....but don't think that's a good idea with a locker and twin engines.....lol:thinking:

Matt - you know what body would look nice on that truck of yours? The police body aka site mascot. The one you did. yeppers

]-[0pa]0ng;197819 said:
Matt - you know what body would look nice on that truck of yours? The police body aka site mascot. The one you did. yeppers

thought about doin another like that.....but i may use the proline kodiak body. the 56 ford body is way too short.

nice truck ... is that wheel and tire combo heavy ... for a stock .25?
no wheel and tire combo is too heavy as long as u gear right......

NAW DUDE.....steering servo broke in the middle of the first tank. waiting for that to get here and then it will be some vids. i know a place where i can get 250oz metal gear ball bearing servos for only $25 a pop and they work awesome.

no problem. these servos are awesome and cheap. I PERSONALLY have not had a problem with one yet......as a matter of fact when the servo failed on friday i order a couple just to keep in case one gets messed up on the Mad Force. you won't be disappointed i promise. i am learning that everything that is good doesn't necessarily have a brand name on it!! lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back