Another first paint job!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrobasher

I was scared to do any masking so I made it solid black.
IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

Nice!

Don't be afraid to mess one up, they don't last forever bud. Plus I have seen alot of sweet looking paint jobs based off of a mess up LoL

Thanks guys I was in dire need of a shell. I absolutely love it. I will get more creative next time. I bought some liquid mask from hobby lobby and I wasnt impressed with it. This was also my first time using my airbrush.

I found out how important it is to start with a clean body. After thoroghly washing it, I had one thumb print on the tailgate that I had to wipe down with alcohol after the second coat of paint to get it to stick.

Mickey,
Yes they are, I finally got them mounted. I have not ran the truck yet with them. I have also installed front and rear sway bars since my last run. It is pouring outside and I am dying to try it out. Rain Rain go away come again while I'm at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twiztid,
Blue groove dual offset wheels and proline badlands. I am not sure about 17mm it fits the X. And it comes with parts to fit different size hubs. Mickey will know more about this. He helped me with the blue groove when I was shopping around for wheels.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back