Another Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zep71

Another build for me i have started to collect parts to build a XL flux.this will take some time to gather all the parts. and get it together.

Another build for me i have started to collect parts to build a XL flux.this will take some time to gather all the parts. and get it together.
looks like this is going to be harder then the others i have spent the last few hours searching for parts. the unique parts are hard to find even on ebay no motor mount plate found anywhere. i might have to put it on the back burner. and hope HPI/Ripmax starts to manufacture this parts.

looks like this is going to be harder then the others i have spent the last few hours searching for parts. the unique parts are hard to find even on ebay no motor mount plate found anywhere. i might have to put it on the back burner. and hope HPI/Ripmax starts to manufacture this parts.

May be better off getting a roller and then do it up the way you want...

Check jrc and dollar hobby they bolth have savage xl flux parts they part out new trucks most of the new xl flux parts will work only few changes like tvp every thing else is the same

I just bought battery boxes and all mounts and hardware for 44 dollars from jrc they do run out of stock but keep checking them because parts go fast

I have checked Dollar and they have nothing in stock JRC i buy from a lot but no flux parts I have been Looking for a roller or even a slider old man in the moon nothing yet. its really not a huge deal i have that nitro X to finish still looking for Nitro XL . thanks for the input Guys.

Latest posts

Members online

Back