ALU servo horns for savage, do they exist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShiftPoint

Hi,

I was looking for a set of aLU servo horns for the savage and didn't have any luck. Does anyone know if they make them in ALU for the steering (steering is what I would really like) or throttle? It doesn't look like standard servo horn's would work too well.

Reason I am looking, I stripped my steering horn out today by hitting the front whee; on something. It happened because I didn't know they had different horns for different brand servos when I changed my steering servo out, so I forced a futaba NO 25 on the hitec servo. I have it fixed now but wouldn't mind installing ALU horns on all of them if they make them.

Thanks,

John

Hi,

Ive seen the horns like that at Tower hobbies, they have a good selection sorted by manufacturer but I didn't think that type would work well because of the thickness of the stock one. I guess it is only that thick because of the self taping screw needs some material to hold. I was thinkin it had to be high enough to match.

thanks I will give one a try.

John

Thanks for asking this question. I recently stripped the plastic stock horn and was wondering if there was anything more durable. I like the look of the ones that SMF sells.

Latest posts

Members online

Back