almost finished

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slotcartrump

8spider.jpg
sleeve_and_crank_GIF.gif

100_1071.jpg

100_1069.jpg

100_1067.jpg

100_1066.jpg

100_1065.jpg

100_1061.jpg

100_1051.jpg

titanium extended chassis, 3.3 radio box- transmission- battery box, 1/8th scale diff cases, 8 spyder diffs ,lunsford titanium screws- hingepins- turnbuckles ,titanium front and rear skid, hardcore racing shock towers- chassis braces- body mounts -chassis, jammin x1crt cvds all the way around, jammin wheels and tires ,16mm wheel bearings, 8mm axles, modded ofna force .26 modded by juiski mods, integy steering knuckles bored out to 16mm, pro-line desert rat body, futaba 3pm fm system, transmission uses revo bottom shaft cut down, revo spur, mgt clutch, titanium center front cvd, titanium rear dogbone, rpm 3.3 a arms, lunsford pillow balls, hpi savage tuned pipe, jr metal gear high torque steering servo, futaba metal gear hs throttle servo, x1crt 17mm hubs and some other stuff
hope you like what you see
Enjoy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just redid your thread. All pics line up one under the other. Should be easier for member to view. Not everyone has cable.

Site Owner

Hop

I like your turck man keep us updated ok bud

thanks!
the green seems to be popular i've been getting a lot of feedback on that.
keep it coming though
i'm totaly interested in hearing what everybody has to say
i would love to post a video but there is about a foot of snow outside

i got to tell you
it's not easy making something good out of a tmaxx or maybe you already know.
I would have gotten just as far for less money starting with a savage or an lst.
hind sight is always 20/20 rite.
on the other hand i accomplished in my opinion a more challenging task.
I have never seen a tmaxx that was impressive till i built this one.
I have a savage that is pretty much destroyed after hitting the house at full speed. it was a nice truck.
now i am rebuilding it again the only good parts is my differentials and engine basicly or atleast thats all i'm going to carry over to the next build
i'm going to build a carbon fiber extended chassis and use an ofna jammin center diff. i'm sure of that much i'm thinking maybe jammin shocks too
i'll keep everybody posted I allready finnished the sketch for the tvps
now i'm waiting for my tax return lol
should be here in like 2 weeks according to the irs site

Last edited by a moderator:
the savy is in mockup mode rite now. I'm extending the chassis 1" and giving the rear end a 2 degree caster angle. I cut plexi glass to make temporary tvps
the first try seems pretty close but not rite yet. I'm going to start a new thread for this build. I would like to hear anything about extended arms that somebody might know.

I have been trying to talk to FLM about there extended arms but they must be busy.
What is the durability and weight of these arms????
I know they are 6061 t-6 but that doesnt mean much in terms of how much abuse they can take or the overall weight.

please don't respond with extended axles though because thats not what I want at all.

thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back