Almost done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaceracer

Hey guys got her going good and looking good, went through the entire truck, some upgrades I did were hd servo spring, bearings in bell crank, warlock flat black wheels with dirt Bonz tires, hot racing wheel hubs, Integy rear hub carriers, rpm center plate. I also had a tf45 radio and receiver brand new I hadn't used yet and through it in as well

I have a rr slipper clutch coming and a Savox 1210 with a glitch buster as well on the way.

Attachments

• 20181002_170858.jpg
    20181002_170858.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 8
Well i was going to wait until my other stuff showed up before i tested the truck out but i couldn't wait haha and i have to say that this truck is amazing on 6s and suprisingly still controllable. I mean sure if i triggered it all the way then no but just driving around testing it was flawless. I did goose it on accident and i didn't have the shell on and the pavement ate my roll bar and rear body mount but i had an some extras and that was definitley my bad lol. I have always wanted to own one of these or at least drive one and i'm so glad that i have my own finally.

It definitley needs a better steering servo so i'm going to be stoked when my savox arrives this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back