Alloy bulkheads.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoyan

And so.. after a week of waiting ,my alloy stuff has finally arrived . Here it is:
017059383-big.jpg

017059391-big.jpg

017059395-big.jpg

017059399-big.jpg

017059405-big.jpg

017059409-big.jpg

017059433-big.jpg

017059390-big.jpg

This is pretty much everything. I hope you like it. If you have any questions concerning quality and such , feel free to ask. :partyon:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it's pretty worn out, but i aint changing it untill it breaks. It has been like this for good 2 gallons , and it hasn't broken down yet.. And the hop up parts are from GPM racing.

Dude it wont break !!!!!!!!

It WILL break your drivetrain and bind up everything. You'll learn the hard way .. Its called preventive maintenance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. the shafts that go into these cups look like brand new.. and as I mentioned before , they have been like that for ages , so I guess I have nothing to worry about.
:hardlaugh:

well.. the shafts that go into these cups look like brand new.. and as I mentioned before , they have been like that for ages , so I guess I have nothing to worry about.
:hardlaugh:

:mega::bolt:

Looking good. Why didn't you go with the Easy access X bulks from GH. I also have to agree you would be best getting a Motor Saver or something air filter than the K&N style because they do not keep the fine particles out of your mill. Looks like a tough truck though.

Thanks for the info guys , but the air filter I have installed is not hollow. I have put a regular nitro air filter foam inside it to keep off the dirt and the rest of the particles. It's not just the big filter itself. :pannedout:

Latest posts

Members online

Back