Air Filter Guard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made this air filter guard up real quick just to see how it would look. With that being said excuse me if this this looks like a blind man that just came off a 7 day booze binge made it. I wonder how long it take forme to rip it off or bend it?

image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

Reactions: X
I think aluminum instead of brass for the bracket would be much stronger. And I think cut a old rc body up so it will bend at a 90 degree and wrap around the filter on the outside.

I've seen much worse, it certainly doesn't look like you just slapped it together. There was thought put into it. Atleast its functional!

I think aluminum instead of brass for the bracket would be much stronger. And I think cut a old rc body up so it will bend at a 90 degree and wrap around the filter on the outside.

I think you're on the right track for a version two of it.

I saw your post and would have to say it pretty clean. The only thing that bothers me is the size of the air filter. I'm afraid that it might restrict the air flow across the engine. And also I built this guard with some scrap pieces laying around in the garage.

Yes, your solution is beatiful in its simplicity :) and surely a very good way to keep that dirtspray away from the filter!
I figured the airflow wouldn't be to much affected with my solution, considering the body covering it anyway.

Latest posts

Members online

Back