Air bubble trouble

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adb140275

aka Ebee
i did the ofna 250cc midtank... not sure if it's my tank or the way i routed the fuel line, but there's a crapton of bubbles in the fuel line, making it impossible for me to get a tune...

43835810.jpg

is it the tank, the routing? any help appreciated

it doesnt seem to be making a good seal, but it appears to be the correct o ring? i dunno, this is starting to tick me off

sounds like a good idea... ill try that. i need some 1/8 buggy fuel line clamps so i can double loop it and tie it to the roll bar anyways

WOW this is a good 1 , maybe remove the line from the carb and plug it then apply pressure on the line from the pipe and look for leaks with some soapy water for a exterior check . for a interior check you could remove the tank an apply pressure to the pickup fitting to see if it makes bubbles on the inside .What size fuel line are you using ?

i never had probs. before though. also, the fuel seems to be bubbling out of the carb and back into the tank when the engine is hot. I'm using dubro medium nitro line, double a

have you changed the crank timing

Glad you got it fixed! I would reroute the fueline directly to the inlet like mickey said! but i c you keeping more fuel for longer runtime this way!

heres a pic where you can kinda see it, i took this for my 2 stage filter mod
2200e09e.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back