advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

London idiot

High after a little misshap Savage 40+ wall standing still awaiting bits and pieces doing full strip down open transmission full of metal dust and dirt two screws missing from clutch hub mangeled gears and gear holder now rebuild or 3 speed not much difference in price

Stuff breaks when you hit walls and light poles.... :) I speak from practical experience on that one.......

Ouch! That's never good sounds like it would've been cool to watch though lol

Not sure if I agree with that but my own stupidity new transmitter reverse servo forgetting failsafe full brake now oh s**t

I've had my share of those times.first truck I ever had about 15 years ago truck had interference throttle stuck wide open. Took off hit a section of construction fence turned the headed down the street towards a couple walking down the street. I was lack of better words i was freaking out! Not that the truck was on the lose but for the people's safety.

doubtfull the tranny was due to crash. more than likely the 2 screws rolling around in there at wide open when trannny scattered and the clutch was locked up tight, piston rod couldnt take force.
sheer carnage. would guess the tranny case is thrashed along with the block,piston, and sleeve

dogbones do bend quite easily when you square a solid object thats 10X the size of the toy, though.

I was romping through the ditch jumping the approach out front of my house a couple years ago while wifey was having one of her girly parties. one of her friends had parked their 3/4 gubbment motors truck (GMC) across the approach. i forgot it was there, got a little far away from savage and slammed the truck into the passenger door of the pick-up hammer down. huge dent, savage in pieces, literally. atually snapped both frameplates in half between radio box and tranny. that savage didnt survive to see life again. was not much that was useable after crash.
The new painted door wasnt cheap either

I'm just gonna say you slept on the couch for awhile didn't you?

You could say transmission a bit gone no sign of locktite on screws? Down to hpi control? transmission and crankcase covered in fine coating of metal dust and gears a bit mangeled. When you're car dissappears into wild blue yonder sorry I don't think where's my camera.

ive been thinking about getting one to mount on my truck, wish I had one the time I hit a steel pole that was hidden behind bush. tore up front suspension and chasis plates. I carry enough parts in my big box to fully rebuild a truck on the go, because I have to travel long distances to run , I don't like watching other people run while I'm broke. I bet my box weighs 30 lbs, spare motors and trannies included. I leaned I'm not emune to breakage!

[QUOTE="London idiot, When you're car dissappears into wild blue yonder sorry I don't think where's my camera.[/QUOTE] rotflmao.

Latest posts

Members online

Back