Advice on a new savage wanted :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryano

Hey all, I have the last model of the Savage X that came with a MHZ T/X...

I recently noticed that i can get the new model Savage X for 450 Euro's shipped to my door. (That's expensive to America but dog cheap for Europe!)

I got my original from th states and after tax etc it cost me 500!

Anyways here's what I would like some insight on: I have been offered 300 for my own savage... If I add 150 to that i get a brand new one with better: Shocks/ radio system/ anodising/ wheels/ body/ diffs/ etc ye all know the updates...

What do ye reckon? Should I go for it? I was gonna spend a few bob on my own (new body / big bores etc)

thanks guys :)

If you can get the whole vehicle for cheaper than what it's going to cost you to currently upgrade yours, it's a no brainer... spend the extra $150 and get a new one.

All them little upgrades, add up really really quick....

Welcome to the forum. I agree if you were just going to upgrade the shocks n tires and can sell the other. Go do it and then you'll almost have the money you need and it has some nice ittle upgrades already.

Thanks guys. I wasn't too pushed on upgrades really because mine rides lovely as she is, and all I do is bash around a quarry and a motocross track :)

I do push her extremely hard though so I can justify the harder diffs etc :) Feck it few upgrades and a new truck for 150 shipped to my door :)

No brainer!

well for a plus the new savage with the pink body has most upgrades that people usually do like the big bores the diffs and etc and probably is a great start ....

Latest posts

Members online

Back