Adjustable Upper Arms any Good ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
as the title says are the adjustable upper arms any good ?
What advantage do you get from them ?
Do you gain handling ?

HPI85066-450.jpg

http://hobbyhobby.com/store/product/105605/85066-Adj-Upper-Arm-Set-Savage--------------------/

Is that a reasonable price for 1 set ?

Thanks
- Brandon

I've never used them, but they give you the ability to adjust your camber in or out, which will affect your handling characteristics. How much handling you will gain without the rest of the RSC kit to go with them I don't know.

good for racing but bashing they can strip the threads

Last edited by a moderator:
my adjustable upper arms have takin a beating. and i have broke but one of them, and it broke right at the bulkhead so any savage upper arm would have broke there. they do let you adjust camber. but for 14 bucks no i paid 5 shipping included from the bay

my adjustable upper arms have takin a beating. and i have broke but one of them, and it broke right at the bulkhead so any savage upper arm would have broke there. they do let you adjust camber. but for 14 bucks no i paid 5 shipping included from the bay

I have yet to ever break one in years of bashing with them .. So I have to agree with Mike here...

I have ran them for years and just broke one the other day and went to ebay and got a set for $5.50 shipped

Latest posts

Members online

Back