Active powersports

Thread starter #1

Zep71

If this is in the wrong place please move or delete. has anyone used Active powersports to buy parts i ordered some axles and the status is pending i used paypal so i could get my money back just wondering if this is a bad vendor.

ELWOOD

Zep,

I have ordered from A.P. twice in the past, they charge you immediately and you wait and wait for the part . IF they respond to E-Mail they tell you part is on back order. I cancelled both my orders with them after two weeks of nothing. I wouldn't recommend doing business with them.

Thread starter #3

Zep71

Zep,

I have ordered from A.P. twice in the past, they charge you immediately and you wait and wait for the part . IF they respond to E-Mail they tell you part is on back order. I cancelled both my orders with them after two weeks of nothing. I wouldn't recommend doing business with them.
Thanks ELWOOD i can't find a place to cancel my order on their sight i sent email asking to cancel my order. I'm i just missing where to cancel it?

I had to call them. I tried twice with them also. They show the part in Stock always on their site. When you order they don't notify you that it's on backorder. I don't recommend them

Thread starter #5

Zep71

I have a dispute filed with paypal i should get my money back.

Codered3232

Wow I had the exact same experience with active power sports. I did get my money back, but they had it for a while. Not sure how places like this stay in business. Stick with eBay