AB Modified Picco 28

JoeGuam

Ordered on the 7th of June; Modified, Breakin, Shipped oversea and in my hands on 20th June. The post office put a second notice because the motor was sitting there on the 18th. I got to busy too check. So in reality 11 days total and yes that is oversea shipping! Awesome turn around time and low price. Adams communication is beyond outstanding. Even with his already world wide customer base of MT, Truggy, Buggy, and 1:1 scale modifications, he has made contact with me just about every day to give me status updates.

No problems with threads. Goes all the way in without a problem. Oh Yah

JoeGuam

He had a few in stock from the last time I talked to him.

AB Mods

Manufacturer
Thanks for the kind words Joe. Now go run that engine and feel the power!!! :cheers:

Scott

Cry Me A River!!
Nice Joe!! Will be waiting to see some vids of this mill in action!! :rock1:

AB Mods

Manufacturer
I have heard from Joe that its the fastest Picco .28 he has ever owned and he is VERY pleased with it! :)

JoeGuam

Savage weight 13.6 with fuel, FLM Extended LCG chassis, and Badlands. Clarity is decent, but you get the point and have a video. LOL[YOUTUBE]PdSqoOXINJc[/YOUTUBE]

Scott

Cry Me A River!!
:smilie8:​

This is the look on my face..Looks like she's got a little power Joe..:lmao:

AB Mods

Manufacturer
Throwing that heavy extended chassis Savage around like a rag doll.... I'm loving it Joe! That's one WILD ride you got there! :resp::10:

JoeGuam

Looks great Joe. Where on the island were you at?
Big thanks to Adam for the awesome Picco. I am sure he is ready to serve more of the members and fill them with a BIG smile. I am in the village of Agat outside big Navy.

THats a sick mill I know. Wow! thats a sick mill. I know. Haha. New commercial
Thanks Crash and Mickey.

Last edited by a moderator:

frddyj

I guess i shouldnt be surprised that Joe's mill has so much jam.

back in the day, i had a racing cam & superflow airfilter put in my Harley, then the mechanic used a dyno to jet the carb properly (or whatever he did to it).

Prolly safe to say that you can be a great mill modder, but the dyno allows you to push your skills to the maximum limits as you're not making an educated guess at the results.

very scientific.

Awesome work Adam +rep

JoeGuam

I guess i shouldnt be surprised that Joe's mill has so much jam.

back in the day, i had a racing cam & superflow airfilter put in my Harley, then the mechanic used a dyno to jet the carb properly (or whatever he did to it).

Prolly safe to say that you can be a great mill modder, but the dyno allows you to push your skills to the maximum limits as you're not making an educated guess at the results.

very scientific.

Awesome work Adam +rep
The Dyno proves it once again. It brings out the Picco's potentional and works 100% of the time. Now if i can improve my tuning and listening skills. :lmao3: