A new engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshplank

Ok heres the deal, I just got a new savage. I have slapped the 3 speed in it and still isnt enough power for me.I was wondering about the racers edge surefire .32, any help is great.Thanks.

hi i just bought a rb 728 combo there supost to have lots of power

not fitted mine yet but if u look at the engine section the pics should be up on saturday

there is also the os 30 but i know ppl tht have had them n they ve only last 2 gallons

thanks s25

the surefire is all the power u will need trust me I have one very good mill and easy to tune cant go wrong there my man !!!!!!!!!!!!

You will hear lot's of engines people like. Like the Axial, STS, Surefire, and O.S. I have heard mixed things from all of these engine except O.S. Everything I've heard about O.S. was good, all the others I've heard good and bads things. You shouldn't buy an engine on this info alone but it should help. I will be getting my O.S. .30 soon and from what I've seen/heard the power quite good. I'm sure people will suggest more engines, good luck in choosing one.

fx the os are very powerfull motors

i had a go with 1 it had a 3 speed and it flew

hopefully not as much as my rb lol

If price is of no concern get a Rody Modified RB C6, I'm not saying it will last that long, but it will have a ton of power!

I've also heard good things about the RB 728.
O.S. engines have always had a good rep for reliability and the power is usually good as well.

The old addage is usually true "You get what you pay for"

rb c6 ????

thts a buggy mill no wna go with a 728 because the 928 has too much power for the savs chasic

by the way u cant just slap it on

u may need to alter the throttle linkage and defintaly spyder diffs if u haven't already done so

and there no piont without a pipe and different gearing

Latest posts

Members online

Back