A little help with tires and wheels please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhillH

I've decided to keep my truck on the track mostly and not so much for bashing anymore, I'm thinking about maybe racing it some after I get some more experience at the track, I didn't like it much before because the local track is set up for buggies, way to small and tight. So I'll be mostly play/practice for now, but on the track, found a bigger one. I don't need to transform the truck overnight but I want to head that direction with it, so the first thing I need to do is get rid of the Swamp-dogs and put on some Holeshot VTR M2 4.0 and wheels. That's the tire I've decided to go with but I need to know which size for both the tire and wheels? Also what do you think, half inch offset? Also are the stock wheels 17mm hex, and if recommended a different size then are the wheel adapters people refer to just a different hex size I can pick up at my LHS? Thanks people.

Ok, thanks. But I need to know the size so when I order them, likely off ebay, I'll get the right rim for the right tire. Seems that tires are measured in inches and wheels in mm's.

Ok, thanks. But I need to know the size so when I order them, likely off ebay, I'll get the right rim for the right tire. Seems that tires are measured in inches and wheels in mm's.

I believe the wheels and tires your refering to are by proline. They fit their 4" wheels. Look them up on their site where you can get specs and model numbers. www.prolineracing.com

you want MAXX size tires. 40 series will also work. "MAXX" refers to the tire size, not T-Maxx.

During my search, I found some Proline Crime Fighters for a good deal and decided to go with those. what do you guys think of them?

Members online

Back