3 Diggers to be at R/C World Finals!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soulja

Virginia Beach Beast
everyone knows that the 3 grave diggers did an encore at this year's world finals eleven.........if you missed it here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78GjUqPIAOc

so it leaves me know choice but to show some love for the Ca'lina boys....she here are my three diggers that i am bringing to the world finals. i tried to copy them the best way i could.....including the ORIGINAL graVE DIGGER...THE 1951 PRIMERED FORD f-1 pickup..... the copy of grave digger 2 that was the first panel......and one of my favorites.....grave digger 19 with the flaming skull body.

here is the original grave digger
d1.jpg

here is the first grave digger panel and the retro dogger that ran at this year's finals
d2.jpg

image_medium.jpg

and my wife and i with grave digger 19
GD19b.jpg

AND MY RENDITION OF THE THREE FOR THE FINALS!!!!

Picture1073.jpg

Picture1074.jpg

Picture1075.jpg

Picture1076.jpg

Picture1077.jpg

Picture1078.jpg

Picture1079.jpg

Picture1080.jpg

the wrap is not finished for 19......that's why it's black for now.......but pics of all three finished to come soon!

That's an awesome video the panel was way up in the air just before he tipped her. The end was great when they purposefully jumped into each other as well. Thanks for sharing.

Your trucks are killer as well. I love the work and detail you put into your stuff. Keep it up.

You have got some serious talent Matt. Nick work and good luck at the finals. i hear there's so rivalry going on between ERCM picco owners. lol

You have got some serious talent Matt. Nick work and good luck at the finals. i hear there's so rivalry going on between ERCM picco owners. lol

Well as far as I know it is just matt, Tom, and I and there may be a bit of teasing but we are all friends.

Wow matt what type of crawler is that

its' a Redcat Racing Ground Pounder. HPISF's own member BullDaddy drives the real monster truck.....he's a really good friend of mine. Ground Pounder is the Sudden Impact monster truck with the new sponsorship. it's like a wheely king...but it comes with a 3 ch radio and 4 modes of steering....crab, opposing, front only, and rear only. it's pretty nice!
Picture1058-1.jpg

here he is by the real one he drives
vegtease1.jpg

That's an awesome video the panel was way up in the air just before he tipped her. The end was great when they purposefully jumped into each other as well. Thanks for sharing.

Your trucks are killer as well. I love the work and detail you put into your stuff. Keep it up.

thanks dude.....the little details are what makes people notice your truck!!

i think we're trying to see who has the loudest!! LMAO!

They really came out good! I gotta admit, I'm a little jealous now. The only thing they're missing is a NLRCVA sticker!

yo got any stickers??

Well as far as I know it is just matt, Tom, and I and there may be a bit of teasing but we are all friends.

it's all outta fun & games dude!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back