25 Pound lawn dart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

So ive been working hard on getting the Suspension conversion to work with the new GH bulk heads, got the front end done. so i figured get out of the house for a while and enjoy the nice weather...

So i drive to the LHS see if they got anything new... stop by home depot to get some more sanding drums for my dremel then off to the park to bash the BMX track with the BAJA...

all is going well till i get a wild hair up my butt and decide to try a huge jump well it didnt work out so good baja decided to lawn dart into the ground... and well

DSC_8540.jpg

DSC_8541.jpg

DSC_8542.jpg

DSC_8543.jpg

DSC_8544.jpg

damn that really sucks...so whats priority...the savy or baja?

Thats some nice damage. Now since I don't have a baja I have no idea what that is though.

Looks like the aluminum case the flywheel sits in broke along with the cover that covers the flywheel. It broke because there is usually a bracket that goes from the chassis to that case.

its the part of the crank case that covers the fly wheel... the crank case is a 40 dollar part... but I'm thinking time for a 4 bolt zennoah..

so what I'm no good anymore cause i like my baja lol...

You people and your upper class RCs spending the big bucks while us lowly savage owners run at your feet. :beforeme:money man J/K

Not knowing anything about Baja's, do these things not respond to throttle input when airborn ?

yea they don't respond well to input in the air, its all about hitting the jumps right and staying on the throttle right at the end of the ramp

lawn dart

Originally Posted by SunkenMetal
"yea they don't respond well to input in the air, its all about hitting the jumps right and staying on the throttle right at the end of the ramp"

for me that means it's that much further to walk and pick up the pieces.

kinda wish my savy would teach the baja how to jump. A lot of locals are buying the FG monster for large scale bashing. present company excluded

Latest posts

Members online

Back