25% fuel?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markjarvis3

I'm out of fuel and lhs has only got 10, 15 or 25% I usually use 20% but as not available without ordering online could I run it on the 25% and what (if any) differences there would be, on my savage 25 stock just with a pipe on it

Switching to 25% should not present too much trouble, you may have to retune a bit, but should be just fine to use....

Okay great thanks, relatively new to the hobby and always needing to learn new things, gradually getting there I think! Haha thanks

I started running 25% 10 years ago when I got my first LRP28S3. The manual suggested it. It made tuning easier, engines ran cooler and gave me a decent power bump, so that's all I run now in all my rigs.

Up to that point (nearly another 10 years), I had only run 20%. Wish I had tried the 25% earlier.

However, I had a hard time finding it consistently and would usually buy a gallon of 20% and 30% from the same series/mfr and mix them 50/50 in spare gallon jugs. But I think it was worth the effort. I found and LHS last year that stocks a ton of Byron fuel, which so far is my favorite, Byron Originals 25% RACE 2500 Gen2.

Oh right okay brilliant will get some Saturday from the lhs! Thanks for the reply

I've always ran 25 to 30℅ in all my savages...From .28 engines to .32.... I'm currently running a lrp .30 and won't run nothing but 30℅ through it....Makes for easier tuning , better performance, and cooler temps....

Members online

Back