21 25 just growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arthur184

Hi my name's Chris. My savage started life as a 21 New out of Box, got the extras reverse Servo 3 speed hpi ribbed silver tuned pipe, turned into a 25. With engine upgrades now 5.9. When using it Got ran over by a Car bent side plates. So got thicker plates which lengthened the car. Came with rear aluminium drive shaft 105mm. Sheared ball off. Getting another was hard. (Still have no spare). Upgraded brakes duel fibreglass. But got slack to fix this I used a spare plate doubled up against piston pusher. Works perfectly no slack. Changed radio box to Xl. Was fed up with clips. Changed gear box to XL for easier access. Never changed diff's at all run sweet. Put extended Hex hubs on larger wheels. It's a beast now. All my other plastics are original. Broke odd one. I find it better to use. I've never bought upgrades due to fact two minutes later they get marked. I like to use my Car. It's not for show. I upgraded my air filter to Amsman. Shell is hpi savage in blue. Have original Savage 21, shell grave digger. I'm in the process of putting lights on shell. Just for show so looking for A savage 5.9 shell to do this. I have ordered magnetic post holders. (Just for ease that's if they work). Otherwise back to clips. Just about to upgrade Servos. Got hpi high octain Servo for Steering & high speed throttle servo. (Coming) I ordered a 20kg servo all over ebay atm. But got flutter when fitted so removed it, found a fix for it, old diode out of a stereo 7.4v 2200 resolered to fit receiver channel, this stops flutter cheap fix. Ive watched a lot of utube lately so changing horn and linkage's for better response in the process of doing this. My radio gear is a gt3b, 3 channel, fitted LiPo battery just easier. Just about to hack it, to make 6 channel. With a electronic, on/off switch be able to turn lights on/off, plus have extra channels free, With new flysky 6 channel reciver. Just about to order, Gen 3 spur gear, 3 slipper pads, and one bearing just for spares. I understand it works well no issues. Time will tell.

My car is far from the best but always open to easy fixes. All about cost. We all have tales to tell. This is 9 years of Fun. Or Not.. So take it easy try not to Brake anything lol the wallet just gets Thinner....

Latest posts

Members online

Back