2007 Chevy Silverado Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDMorris

Look whos back!
Just finished this, did a really quick job. This is my offroad body, I'm getting another one for light driving soon.

P3100461.jpg

P3100462.jpg

P3100459.jpg

P3100458.jpg

P3100457.jpg

Thanks, I still need to dremel the edges, but I think once it gets a little dirty it will look really good :jamout:

good job man its missing something though????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? i know scratches on the top and dirt packed in it!lol

Your both very right!

You cant really see the metallic in the pictures now that I look. It looks even better in person.

Looks great SD. I have one as well just like my full scale truck.
I'm debating on trying to match my color and keep as a shelf queen body or to get 2 and paint one black like yours.
Now I know what it would look like black so thanks for sharing!
Dave

looks good i think thats going to be my next one just wish it was a gmc

Yeah Pine as I told you earlier black looks great on it, especially if you get the metallic.

Chris, if you leave the chevy symbols off, then you have a GMC. lol.

i just wish they would make a gmc so i can make it look like my real truck

Oh ok I feel ya. Its just the thing that since its the same company that they got the liscense from for the body, they probably arent going to go back and ask (or pay) for the liscense for the GMC version. I'm not bashing you in any way just saying that it does kinda suck Who knows, maybe you can be the first one to customize yours and paint the GMC symbol?

lol to bad the front end is not the same,thats ok i will bash a chevy body thats what i have now just not the new body style i also want the peterbilt dump truck body but i am going to get the chevy body for the finals

Yeah, but its probably the best you can do, lol. That peterbuilt body looks cool aswell, I am trying to decide on my body I'm going to buy for driving on the street and grass.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back