17mm wheel and tires option

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blown68ssrs

Looking for some wheels and tires for the X. All terrain type. It has 17mm Hex. Thanks in advance.

Cool. I like the Tremor wheels with Goliath tires. Do you have any experience with these tires?

Not personally, I use mainly RPM 17mm hex 1/2 offset wheels on my trucks..... I like their quality and guarantee.....

I have several sets of various tires, Proline Mulchers a spike type, Bar tread types a set of Losi Superbolt on's on a set of Redcat 3.8 wheels.... all are on 17mm hexes so I can switch them to suit my mood and needs for the rig I happen to be running :D

This is what I have currently. Don't know what it is. I am looking for something with stiffer sidewall.
WP_20150423_005.jpg

Cool. I like the Tremor wheels with Goliath tires. Do you have any experience with these tires?

I've had the Goliath tire on HPI's Blast wheel. Ultimately I sold them as they are quite large. For me it sacrificed to much in the way of handling and wheelies.

Be honest. I am not even sure if stiffer sidewall tires is what I need. This old Wasp .26 is just about ready to let loose. I need something that will hug the surface much better than what I have on currently.

These are proline trenches 3.8 on tech 5 wheels..17mm hubs. There a nice set will have to up your gearing though they are heavy But a nice set. I also strapped these tires or I turned them inside out and put a strip of gorilla duct tape in the middle to keep them from ballooning.

these are HPIs dirt bones tires on warlock wheels I think. There a nice light tire pretty good.

And these I just bought and are on the way.

Thanks for the input. I took the truck out with attempted balanced tires. It works great now. I have a Revo keep breaking stub axles and wheels at the same corner. Learnt how to balance them last night. Problem solved.
Got another tank thru today. The WASP is waking up.

Reactions: Jr.
I just put Goliath tires HPI wheels on my Octane... They sure look cool but are WAY HEAVY!!. But it sure looks like it's wearing new shoes and socks!! I'm pretty sure after I start tuning and upgrade the clutch, I will get my wheelie popping machine back!

Got a set for Warlock wheels. What tires for pavement will fit these wheels?
Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

Back