17mm to 23mm wheel hub adaptors.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.LO's SAVAGE X

What is a good brand 17mm to 23mm hub adaptors, and possibly a part number? Thinking about getting 40 series track tires!

Hello. I use this one. https://www.hpiracing.com/en/part/87229

I went gallons and gallons with stock, but they were a PIA for gallons and gallons. lol I can check to see if it used fine thread or not (I did quite a few modifications so think I run Mugen hubs on it though.. I now have a wider array of tire/wheel choices. I've heard where people advice against it due to "bearing strain". Unsure what that means, but they have worked well for me and I can recommend them. ! Thank you

Thanks, ive been hoping to get opinions and options, before I commit to expensive proline s, I did swap out the 90mm big bore shafts today, and stuck in arrma big bore shafts that were 64.5 mm. I think truck sits about right but wont know till tested on track. kept original springs in place, This truck will have a hard time flippin now. will get a pic of truck and stance up maybe tomorrow. spent 20.00 on lowering truck. cheap!

If you got the xl stub shafts you can use the cen reeper hubs, if you have standared x hubs I have a set of proline blue 23mm hubs but I don't know if I'd let them go.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back