100 Reasons Why a Savage is Better Than a T-max

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxinator

A savage will survive a brutal beating by some back ally gangster wanabes then get up and then send them to the ER

Let's see your creative side members of HPISF. Give me your best reason why a savage is better.

#5 - Cooler name. :jamout:

T-maxx sounds like a woman's feminine product.

Last edited by a moderator:
every weekend i try to shoot you to the moon but not all a temps fall as planned and as you cart wheel across the ground like someone on fire. and you lay on your side waiting to flipped over for another launch sequence i quickly eye you over like a nice juicy steak. after your flipped over girl i blip you a couple times with the thunder stick just to keep you alive. by the end of the day when i clean you up like the way that only passion can do i prepare you for another run of abuse and punishment of no remorse, but all you can do is take the beating of a live time only to recieve your treat of a full tank and another attemp to reach the moon....

That about sums it all up..... Hilarious........

or.. Just get a T-Maxx. You'll save a lot of money on Nitro (since it will be broken most of the time).

i was wondering how i could start saving on nitro haha.

thats why savage parts are harder to find at your local hobby store because you don't have to replace 90 percent of your truck everyday after running it!

:lmao4:

nice one
i think the back up support to find ugraded parts and everything on a savage is way stronger

Latest posts

Members online

Back