What is an XL worth these days

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EverythingRC

I have a lightly used XL that's been sitting on a shelf for 4 or 5 years. Dusted it off and got it running. I'm debating whether I want to keep it or not. The guys I used to run with have all dispersed or disappeared. I have parts to go with it as well. I also have my original Savage with an 0.25 in it, not sure what I'm going to do with it either.20221015_123947.jpg20221015_124007.jpg20221015_124104.jpg20221015_125340.jpg20221015_125411.jpg

Hi, not to sure what it's worth. You can pick them up off eBay for a couple of hundred quid. It's running the old K series mill which does put alot of people off as you can't get parts for these mills any longer and piston/sleeves, starter shafts, pull starts/roto starts cannot be found for love nor money. I have 4 of these mills myself and love them to bits but I know the problem with getting parts aswell.
Would be worth alot more money if you broke it and sold the parts off on eBay. May take a while to off load all the parts but would probably fetch a good 500 quid that way. The spare parts you have there will probably fetch 100 quid on there own.
The 25 depending on condition and looks, These will go on ebay anywhere from £100 up to £190 if its a runner. Seen doggie ones go for as little as £85+postage, blinged up ones fetching £250+.

Last edited:
Hi, not to sure what it's worth. You can pick them up off eBay for a couple of hundred quid. It's running the old K series mill which does put alot of people off as you can't get parts for these mills any longer and piston/sleeves, starter shafts, pull starts/roto starts cannot be found for love nor money. I have 4 of these mills myself and love them to bits but I know the problem with getting parts aswell.
Would be worth alot more money if you broke it and sold the parts off on eBay. May take a while to off load all the parts but would probably fetch a good 500 quid that way. The spare parts you have there will probably fetch 100 quid on there own.
The 25 depending on condition and looks, These will go on ebay anywhere from £100 up to £190 if its a runner. Seen doggie ones go for as little as £85+postage, blinged up ones fetching £250+.

Old thread bump but how much do you think a running K5.9 engine is worth on its own?

Latest posts

Members online

Back