Savage X Radio Box Charging Port cover...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k0m0d067

anyone know if there's any way to get this part without buying the whole battery box or parts kit again? I bought one from one of the eBay sellers parting trucks out, and when it arrived all it included was the box, cover, tray, switch, and battery cube...so I currently have 2 large holes allowing the elements into my electronics...

I'm not too worried about the battery level indicator hole, as I intend to fill that with an indicator...I suppose if worst came to worst, I could jury rig something to hold my plug, but if anyone had a lead on the proper cover piece for a few bucks, I'd prolly take them up on it...

Thats the problem with the ebay chop shops. :dmt: I got a X radio box awhile ago and I lack the parts to hold the chage lead in that charger hole. I haven't found any other way of getting the need parts other than the parts kit for the box. So I can understand where you are coming from.

kewl...what about the part inside that actually fixes the port in place??

I haven't found that yet, that is the part I am looking for. ;)

yeah, but that kit doesn't look like it includes the port cover...i've looked at that kit, but need the port cover as well :(

Just have to get cover them from the other link above (2 of them for 1.89 US). I am in tower right now putting in an order for a bunch of things

true, but the only pieces I need are the port cover, and charging port mount...didn't want to spend another $8 to 9 for parts, on top of the box that should have had the parts with it...

Unfortunaly, that is what happens on ebay. You buy parted out trucks from people that all they do is get a discount on so many trucks bought then sell the parts off and make usually a fair amount of money. Then to top it off they put these little pieces such as the charging port mount in with the screw "lot" to try to soak you for more money.

well, I'd actually BUY the screw lot, if I knew it had that plug in it for certain, but I can never see it in any of the pics...

Members online

No members online now.
Back