Carbon Fiber Race Savage Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think of the Losi 8ight 2.0 truggy body on the savage racer ??????

P1020439.jpg

P1020437.jpg

Hey there, exactly what body is that and did it fit right on or did you have to modify it? Also, how do you get that tail on there? That's bad Looking!!

Thats what cool looking truck! Must handle like its on rails! I would be very tempted to build a racer just like that. Lots of money in that toy!

Very close to a truggy on the track, just check out the video link below

Hay sam, how did you like the losi truggy body on your savage? I'm looking for a nice body for my c/f savvy and i like the truggy look, nice and sleek like.... =)

Sam, i am jealous of your savage.... I love the CF... amazing build I plan on usuing some of this I'm my build... i hope to finish it by this time next year.

I like the truggy look on the track but you cant go past the good old truck body on a monster truck......

P1050306.jpg

Ready for the track body .........

P1050311.jpg

Ready for the concourse truck & truggy ........

Sam, big fan of your work. Had a question, I'm in the process of converting my savage into a truggy like machine. I need a good tire for very loose dirt. What would you recommend, don't want a 40 series tire..

You really cant go past a good truggy tyre on 0 off set, if your skinny it turns better & if your wide your turn circle increases first off..

I run the lpr & vtr range rims but for loose surface a proline caliber or aka ibeam would be best, compound is just as important if its hot conditions a m2 or medium and if its cold a m3 or soft would work best, hope this helps ss

Members online

Back